With the ongoing pandemic creating a lot of uncertainty within our lives, Mental Health has certainly suffered especially in the world of work.
– Understanding the relationship with work and mental health & wellbeing
– Promoting wellbeing – creating working conditions that foster good mental and physical health
– Identifying the early warning signs of potential issues and talking at an early stage
– Keeping in touch during sickness absence – maintaining appropriate contact with people who are off work because of mental ill-health
– Returning to work and re-integration – effective planning is essential to enable your employees to return to work successfully
– Understanding the importance of flexible working in the workplace
– Identifying change and structure in the business and how to cope with these changes