SAVE THE HIGH STREET - SUCCEED DURING LOCKDOWN
The pressure of the pandemic on the high street is relentless in the critically important run-up to Christmas. Here are three things that savethehighstreet.org is doing to help high streets and businesses succeed during Lockdown.
Sharing high street expertise during lockdown
We’ve organised three free webinars over the next two weeks, bringing new ideas and expert speakers to your screens:
- Selling in new ways during Lockdown 2 – and beyond: Both new and old-but-good ideas of practical value to businesses of all types – booking here
- It’s all about the people – employment, contracts, health, safety, wellbeing in Lockdown 2, in collaboration with Peninsula – booking here
- Relaunching from Lockdown – marketing your high street business for a future of success – booking here
Succeed on the high street during lockdown
This week, we’ve been working with businesses on how to reduce costs, raise money and manage finances. We hosted a webinar on the subject and you can watch the recording here.
Discussion points on the panel included:
- Why 20% of business owners may be able to halve their energy costs
- The outlook for card payments on the high street
- How to manage your bookkeeping and the tools available for high street business owners to help
If you are looking for more support to at this time, you can read more about our business support programme Jo here
Supporting councils, BIDs and associations
- Our tried and trusted business support programmes throw a lifeline to many high street businesses and we want to help more of them. If you represent a town, place or other group of high street businesses and you are looking for a project partner, we’d love to show you what we can achieve.
- We have a flexible approach, a unique digital support platform and a specialist team who engage with high street businesses every day. We design and deliver programmes to meet the requirements and outputs of funding briefs, including Covid19 compliance, recovery and resilience.
- We don’t just want our high streets to survive, we want them to thrive.
Register your interest to find out more. Email email@example.com to provide your contact details and a member of our team will get in touch.
Together we can succeed through Lockdown.
Yours, the team at SaveTheHighStreet.org