One of our Member companies have a great position within the company for a bright, careful super-organised Sales Support/Administrator to join their team, ideally with experience in this sector. Read ore about the job specifications below.
We are seeking a highly organised person to work with the directors & accounts (a team of 3).
Selling to high end UK stores, online & now with additional distribution outside the UK & the US.
We are a small, friendly and busy company, designing and supplying homewares and giftware to high-end shops located in the heart of London. We make eco and sustainable products (our passion) that sell mostly to wholesale to the best shops in the country.
This is a varied position which will involve looking after many administrative tasks from:
- You will play a key part in ensuring the smooth running of the sales and admin’ processes.
- A typical day may involve: Managing customer service enquiries via telephone and email
- Managing incoming enquiries to entering orders
- Entering wholesale and online sales orders
- Managing web orders/queries/breakages
- Supporting National and International Accounts.
- Representing the company at trade shows Generating/monitoring stock reports Sending out samples and catalogues. Completing supplier forms for major retailers and reading manuals. Speaking directly to customers regarding their orders, returns and service. Completing general administrative duties
- Managing Labelling, commercial invoicing/ shipping mark requirements
- Must be proficient in Excel/Word & experienced with using platform CRM programs
- Creating Commercial Invoices/Shipping Marks/Labelling/Supplier Manuals
To find out more please get in touch with email@example.com