June is the launch of our very special Gift of the Year: Gifts of Hope Awards. For one month only we will be inviting you to enter this brand new one off awards so that we can celebrate not just your good work, but the work of the charity that you have chosen to support with your product.
So what is it all about?
The Giftware Association has been inspired by all the hard work from its members and the wider giftware community with the specialist products, ranges and heartfelt gifts that have been created in order to support the NHS, key workers and the thousands of other charities that are helping the UK fight through the coronavirus crisis.
This may be specific products that have been created during this period or companies who are donating the whole or part of a products profit to these key charities. We want to celebrate these gifts in a special new category for Gift of the Year, called Gifts of Hope.
The new category will support all gifts that have been created during the coronavirus crisis that capture the mood of our nation as well as gifts that have been created especially to give back. The competition is opening up early to celebrate these gifts throughout the month of June, and a percentage of the entrance fee will go to charity of your choosing, with the winners receiving incredible brand exposure through our PR agency, Storm PR.
The cost to enter is £25 with , with 20% of the fee going to a charity of your choice.WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Marketing and brand awareness – we will be promoting your product on both the GA and Gift of the Year Instagram pages, the GA Facebook page and the GA and GOTY website
- National trade PR
- Blog / Newsletter distribution to our vast network and that of ITE
- Free toolkits to help you make the most of your nomination
- Donation made to your chosen charity
IN ADDITION, THE WINNER GETS:
- Winners brand assets to use on their product, website and social platforms
- Winners PR to national trade press