Ahead of the UK release date of the 27th of March, Superdrug announces the launch of an exciting new range of Disney Mulan beauty essentials, bath products, and lifestyle accessories. From pampering face masks enriched with pearl, to beautiful cherry blossom make-up brushes, the new collection has everything you need to bring a touch of Mulan into your life this Spring.
The Disney Mulan range launches exclusive at Superdrug stores and online on Wednesday 26th of February.
Disney Mulan Face Mask (£5.00, Superdrug)
A essential addition to your self-care skincare regime, this nourishing face mask is the perfect treat for when you fancy a pamper. Enriched with brightening pearl extracts, skin is left even, nourished and more youthful.
Disney Mulan Hair Clip Set (£5.00, Superdrug)
Try out 2020’s hottest hair trend with these Mulan themed clips. Inspired by the Disney warrior, these hair slides are adorned with a gold tone sword, pearls and crystal embellishment. Get the latest look and style with a sleek centre or side parted hair.
Disney Mulan Bath Fizzers (£5.00, Superdrug)
Inspired by the beauty of Chinese cherry blossom, these bath fizzers will turn any bath time into a luxurious spa experience. Simply drop the flower shaped fizzers into the bath to release the gorgeous blossom scent.
Disney Mulan Hairbrush Set (£10.00, Superdrug)
Featuring exclusive an exclusive cherry blossom design, this exclusive hairbrush set will add a touch of luxury to your dressing table. This 2 piece hairbrush set includes a luxurious wide paddle brush and sturdy comb, which can be used on wet or dry hair to give you a sleek finish Mulan herself would be proud of.
Disney Mulan Brush Set (£15.00, Superdrug)
Up your brush game with the new Mulan make-up brush set. Including 4 must-have face brushes and a beauty blender, the set is embellished with gold detailing and beautiful blossom illustrations.
The warrior brush set has everything you will need to slay that make-up look, from blending to highlighting.
The range also includes a Disney Mulan Lip Balm (£5), Disney Mulan Bath Tea (£10), Disney Mulan Bath & Body Set (£15) and Disney Mulan Eyeshadow Palette (£15), all available from Superdrug.
- Ends –
For further information please contact the Superdrug press office at Pegasus on 01273 712000 or email email@example.com
Notes to editor:
• Customers can locate their store by calling customer services on 0345 671 0709
• Superdrug offers everyday accessible beauty and health on the UK high street with around 800 stores in the UK and Ireland
• Superdrug address is Superdrug PLC, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, CR0 2EU.
About A.S. Watson Group
• Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer with over 14,300 stores in 24 markets. Each year, over four billion customers and members shop with our 12 retail brands, both in stores and online.
• In Hong Kong, we operate more than 600 stores under four retail brands – Watsons, PARKnSHOP, FORTRESS, and Watson’s Wine. In addition, we manufacture and distribute high quality drinking water brand Watsons Water, as well as the famous juice drinks Mr Juicy and Sunkist.
• For the fiscal year 2017, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of HKD156.2 billion. We have over 140,000 employees worldwide, including 12,900 in Hong Kong.
• A.S. Watson Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, which has five core businesses ‐ ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
• Pleasevisitwww.aswatson.com for more in-depth information about A.S.Watson Group and its brands. You may also stay in touch with us via our digital presence (eCommerce, social media, mobile app & more); more details are at http://www.aswatson.com/our-customers/digitalasw/
Please visit http://www.aswatson.com for more in-depth information about A.S. Watson Group and its brands.