The Giftware Association is excited to announce two upcoming events covering the absolute potential Social Media can open up your business to. Never has it been so important to stay ahead of the game on Social Media, to stay relevant to your audiences and be one step ahead of your competitors.
These two masterclasses are for companies that have established a social media presence but want to create a strategy around their online digital activity as well as the creative side of Facebook and Instagram advertising.
This will be an intense 4 hour workshop designed to give you the confidence and tools to create a social strategy for your business that you feel in control of and inspired to take action on.
This workshop is key for anyone who is leading on social media in your business or for business owners seeking to gain a better understanding on how to make social media work harder for them. The steps you will be taken through in this workshop:
- Set social media marketing goals that align to business objectives
- Learn everything you can about your audience
- Research the competition
- Conduct a social media audit
- Find inspiration
- Create a social media content calendar
- Test, evaluate, and adjust your strategy
In the session, we’d look exclusively at the Facebook system, as this system also incorporates Instagram ads as well, and is the most cost-effective platform for running ads to consumers. The session would be broken down into four main sections:
1. The Ad Centre – the simplified version of ads management
2. Creating audiences – Creating targeted audiences using Facebook Business Manager
3. Creating multi-level ad campaigns – Using the ads manager tool, how to create detailed multi-level campaigns.
4. Assessing impact – using the analysis tools built into the ads manager to review the impact of ad campaigns.