New Product Development Manager
Wrendale Designs is an award winning and globally recognised giftware brand. Wrendale has built a strong brand based on beautiful and unique artwork and top quality products as well as superior customer service. We have amassed a large following of collectors and at its heart, Wrendale aims to create a positive experience whenever our products are bought or gifted.
Wrendale supplies around 1500 retailers across the UK and is growing rapidly in the US and Europe. We aim to maintain strong growth rates and new product development forms a key pillar to achieve these aspirations.
We are looking for a new member of the team with passion for our brand and the energy, enthusiasm and the vision to grow and develop the product ranges. The successful candidate must have the imagination and creativity to adapt and grow our offering as the market place changes and to keep the range looking fresh and vibrant.
You will report directly into Hannah Dale and lead a team of product designers as well as working closely with other departments within the business. You will be expected to travel as part of the role. We have worked hard to develop a close knit family-based culture where our team feel valued and enjoy feeling part of our brand and what we are trying to achieve. It is important that your aspirations are aligned with this.
The role will require you to:
- Have extensive experience of product development within the giftware industry
- Understand the brand and identify and develop new product collections working in collaboration with the design team.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Source new suppliers to ensure competitive cost prices, premium product quality and good customer service.
- Improve existing products.
- Manage the entire NPD process, including:
o Develop critical time paths
o Produce product briefs and source benchmark samples
o Ensure the company product specifications are in-line with the latest legislation
o Manage the packaging design with the supplier and designer.
o Produce robust launch plans to promote and drive sales of new products.
- Monitor product sales, identify products which are not meeting expectations and provide recommendations to boost sales.
If you are interested the please send CVs to email@example.com