Following the huge success of festive gifts, Giftware Association The Somerset Toiletry Company has launched a new ‘All Year-Round’ gift collection. Creating a buzz with customers, the range was launched at Spring Fair at the NEC, earlier this month. One item has already received industry recognition, as the Bath Fizzer Bar* was shortlisted for The Giftware Associations ‘Gift of the Year Award 2019’.
“We are thrilled to be adding yet another category to our product offering. Our all year-round gifts are keenly priced, beautifully packaged and contain lovely ingredients, which we believe make them an easy and exciting purchase.” Sakina Buoy – Chairman
The collection has been designed to appeal to a mixture of age groups and to be suitable for every occasion. The new range includes Luxury Soap on a Rope, Scented Bath Salts, Hand and Body Care Sets, Bath fizzer Bars and boxed Greetings Cards with a heart-shaped soap. Renowned for design, packaging varies from traditional to contemporary with RRP’s starting from as little as £3.95.
- Beautiful Bath Salts A gift box containing 300g of Marshmallow, Red Cherry or Candyfloss-scented Bath Salts. £3.95 RRP
- Bath Duo Gift Set Gift set including Bath Salts (50g) & Bath Soak (40ml) in Juniper & Lemon, Pink Pepper, Sweet Grass & Blackcurrant Musk scents. £3.95 RRP
- Bath Fizzer Bar* Paper packaging contains a 200g Bath Bomb bar in Tropical Fruit, Pomelo Fizz & Cucumber Cactus fragrances. £4.95 RRP
- Soap on a Rope A moisturising and exfoliating (230g) Soap Bar in Lemon Verbena, Wild Pansy, Pomegranate or Sweet Orange fragrances. £5.95 RRP
- Greeting Cards Sealed with a Kiss Cards contain a mini heart-shaped, Pink Grapefruit scented Soap (45g). Available in Thank you, Happy Birthday & Love You designs. £5.95 RRP
- Hand Care Set A floral gift set containing a mini Hand Cream (30ml) and Soap Bar (100g), available in Fern & Moss & Pink Pepper fragrances. £4.95 RRP
Celebrating its 20th year, The Somerset Toiletry Company continues to create exquisite, yet affordable body care and home fragrance. Developing own-branded toiletries, as well as private label for leading retail groups, products are now sold in more than 50 countries worldwide.