The Giftware Association are happy to announce we will again be supporting Farm Shop & Deli Show taking place next April 8th – 10th at NEC Birmingham, to ensure that giftware products can be promoted to the 1000s of independent retailers who attend.
And, to support their fellow Giftware Association members to help you to be part of this unmissable event, Farm Shop & Deli Show are offering preferential rates to members who wish to exhibit, supported by marketing campaigns to highlight giftware products and exhibitors at the show.
About Farm Shop & Deli Show
Market leading Farm Shop & Deli Show is the ideal showcase to reach the UK’s specialist food retail market. However, it’s not just about food. Whether you have fantastic gift ideas and seasonal products that can provide additional revenues or the latest services and equipment to maximise a retailer’s business, Farm Shop & Deli Show provides you with the perfect launch pad into this exciting and expanding marketplace.
Who attends the show?
Farm Shop & Deli Show has become the annual meeting place for the speciality food and drink retail community who come to see, sample and source from the diverse range of products on offer. The show attracts decision makers countrywide from cafes & coffee shops, delicatessens, farm shops, food halls, garden centres, gift shops, local shops and online retailers – to name just a few.
Why you need to be part of it:
- Visitors to the 2018 show increased by 53% on the previous year with a record 6032 buyers attending
- 93% of visitors discovered or sourced products they wouldn’t have otherwise found
- Record number of exhibitors have already rebooked their 2019 stand – with over 50% doing so while still at this year’s show
- 2019 is set to be the biggest show yet, with the floorplan already expanded to meet demand
- This is the only show that focuses on the growing farm shop & deli market.
Don’t just take our word for it, read and hear what their 2018 exhibitors said here.
Farm Shop & Deli Show opens doors that cold calls can’t and wins you face-time with the professionals that make decisions daily. Don’t miss your chance to make the connection that really pays dividends, in person.