AFTER 31 years in business, Potters Crouch Candles will be at their first Home & Gift Buyers’ Festival with their full range plus a fantastic new gift project aimed at the masculine market – and competition to win free stock.
Having been a specialist perfumer making the finest perfumes for others – both in the home fragrance sector and personal perfumes – their relaunched brand with a great contemporary look has been a huge success and sales are running at plus-140 per cent this year so far.
One retailer recently said “The exceptional quality of the fragrances makes them stand out in a crowded marketplace and the price point is remarkable …. these fragrances really do deliver – for my customers and for me”
With the trade loving the amazing fine fragrances which are the Potters Crouch trademark, the team are bringing their combined 94 years perfume experience to the consumer market
At the show they will have our full range of candles in tins and glass, reed diffusers, wax melts, tealights, and room mists plus the eight festive fragrances.
- Christmas – nutmeg, cinnamon and mixed spices, all your favourite memories in a tin
● Christmas Stocking – all those sweet citrus and nutty smells from days gone by when oranges and nuts were found in stockings hanging on the end of the bed.
● Christmas Tree – fresh green pine heart notes with a sweet tangy citrus twist, and an added little sparkle.
● Festive Spice – fruity mulled wine blend with cinnamon, nutmeg and dmerara sugar, yum!
● Frankincense & Myrrh – earthy and woody aromas with balsamic and pine base notes, fit for a king!
● Gold – rich herbal blend with aromatic neroli and soft eucalyptus heart notes.
● Plum Pudding – sweet juicy raisins, sultanas and currants with nutmeg and mixed spice.
● Turkish Delight – sweet floral notes of rose water blended with a hint of delicate chocolate.
Launching at the show will be the new gift product aimed at the masculine market and reflecting the Roman history of Potters Crouch’s St Albans home.
This chunky geometric-shaped glass is hugely contemporary, and the fragrances are all brand-new including the special development of perfume in the Chypre group – often described as the most beautiful lesser-known fragrance family.
With the Potters Crouch passion for fragrance, as always each fresh version is of the highest quality, and there’s a new in-store display stand available for those retailers who want to show the full range.
On the stand will be a little fun competition with a prize of free stock, special trade show offers – and the added attraction of an espresso machine so visitors can take the weight off, enjoy a coffee and let the Potters Crouch team explain how they can help increase your sales of home fragrance products.
As well as their passion for fragrance, Potters Crouch are passionate supporters of the Giftware Association and will give a FREE years’ membership (worth £195) to every retailer who places an order at the show.