We would like to introduce a fantastic opportunity to meet over 3,500 speciality retail buyers at The Farm Shop & Deli Show, who have just partnered with us at The Giftware Association. Your membership entitles you to 10% off the show square metre rate!
They have had strong demand from visitors requesting more diversity in the shows exhibitors so it would be great to get you on board. So far, they have added over 50 non-food exhibitors ranging from packaging, lighting and coffee machines to gifts, greetings cards, lighting and home brewing kits!
- 24th – 26th April 2017, NEC Birmingham
- The market leading annual trade show for the specialist food & drink retail sector
- Must attend event for owners/buyers from Farm Shops, Delis, Food Halls, Garden Centres, Butchers, Bakers & other Fine Food Outlets
- Over 90% of our visitors are either owner/buyer – massive buying potential
- National audience of 3,500+ visitors
- Organised by William Reed Business Media, publisher of The Grocer, Meat Trades Journal & British Baker
- Farm Shop & Deli Awards Final 2017will be held at the show – attracting entrants from hundreds of the UK’s top independent speciality retailers
- Co-located National Convenience Show and The Forecourt Show providing further scope for networking with 7,000+ additional visitors
Click here to view a floorplan; available spaces are in white.
Farm Shop & Deli Show Giftware Association Member Rates (10% discount applied)
Shell Scheme – £413 / sqm
Space Only – £391 / sqm
For more information please contact Mitch Broadstock on the details below.
T:+44 (0) 1293 610 365 M:+44 (0) 7968 958 736 email@example.com